One year living in ukraine.

Hello,

my name ist marcel and I'm still living in germany.
I want to live around one year abroad in ukraine.
Maybe somebody want to show me interessting places and can give me
"insider"tips :)
Best wishes and hope to hear from you.

Marcel

Hello .
my name is austin am a US expertairate based in africa,i am working in nigeria for 2 years now as an IT engineer.i wan to visit Ukraine to enroll for some internation courses.please can anyboby help me on how to go about it..any tips on going to ukraine ,getting an invitation to visit would be appreciated.

Thanks you all.
austin

You do not need any invintation. You do not need even a visa.

@Greykyiv, please i need pratical solution on how to go about it,i have contacted the ukraine embassy here in nigeria ,and it was confirmed that i need an invitation letter before i can be granted visa.
please somebody help me,all the cost and expenses would be incured by me.regards

If you are a US citizen you do not need a visa. As I understood you are a US citizen temporaly residing in Nigeria. PM me your email if you would like to discuss your situation further.

Hello Austin,

I have just read your post and here is information that you need:
http://www.tryukraine.com/info/visas/visas.shtml

If you want to stay here not more than 180 days, then you don't need any visas. And even if you are going to stay here for more than that, you are a US citizen and they don't need invitation letters as stated in this article. So, if you really are a US citizen, there is nothing to worry about.

Best regards,
Yuriy