English-speaking friends in Zaporizhzhia

Hi everyone! I'm Julia and I'm from the US. In the last year or so I've been living in Zaporozhye (Zaporizhzhia). I'd like to make some English-speaking friends here to explore the city and the country with. I am fluent in Russian, but sure do miss English! Let's hang out :)

Hi Julia ... I'm Greg. I'm originally from Los Angeles. Now, I split my time between Kryvyi Rih. Kyiv, and LA. Here's my email and mobile number. Presently, I'm in Kryvyi Rih.

[email protected]

Look forward to chatting with you ...

Hi, Greg! Nice to meet you! Wow! From L.A. to Kryvyi Rih - amazing!

Send me an email and we can exchange phone numbers. I have business interests in Kryvyi Rih ... )))

Greg, I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hi Julia! Nice to meet you here. If you want to explore city and country I can help you. :) Let's rock-n-roll! :)

My name is Richard and I'm considering moving to Ukraine but I have never visited the country. Can anyone advise me on the first and best place I should visit to get a good understanding of the culture?

Hi Richard ... I would definitely visit before making such a drastic decision. Frankly, I love it here. However, keep in mind that I have spent about a quarter of my life living and working outside the States. I'm originally from Los Angeles. I have a flat in Kyiv, and I suggest the capital is a wonderful place to get acquainted with this country. From there, you can better decide your next move. "Fore warned is forearmed." I also have business interests in Kryvyi Rich ... who would have thought? After all, how many people do you know retire to an industrial city like Pittsburgh for example ... LOL!

I'm an American in Zaporizhzhia. My email is: [email protected]
I live with my wife who is from here. We are one building away from Lenina.

James

Hi:)
Spring greeting from  Alushta ,
please if you interest to chat with Turkish  origin Expatrite here please contact with me to turqase(at)mail.ru 
for me pleasure to meet ukrainians and foriginers here
Regards

Hi Julia,

I am from England and have been living here in Zaporozhye for nearly 16 months now, would be good to meet up and have a good old natter in English.

Take care,

Zak

Hello Zak. I've been living in Zaporizhzhia for years also. But at the moment I'm in the U.S. and will probably be here awhile yet. Please stay in touch with me because I want to meet you. Where have you been all these years? My Russian is close to zero. My wife speaks English and of course Russian. We live in the city. We are close to the river. I'm James, my email is: [email protected]

James

Please contact me if you would like. I have a flat in Zaporizhzhia with my wife. [email protected]

James