Weekend in Hong Kong

Hi everyone in Hong Kong..
My name is Yuki from Malaysia..I will be going to Hong Kong this weekend (15-16 oct)...anyone free to catch up for dinner or drinks? Or any suggestion where I should go on a Saturday night? appreciated for feedback..

^^

Yuki.Ling

Hi Yuki,

Ill be going to HK in January for a week long holiday.How was your weekend there?Any advice for me?

Thanks,
  Maggie :)

Central (LKF and Soho), Causeway bay, Wanchai And TST are your targets.

thanks for the replies Maggie and JWilliamson..
Maggie: well, I was kind of busy during my visit - packed with meetings and stuffs, so i didnt really go out tho @@'', just went to MongKok (the ladies market- which has nothing - or maybe im too tired to hang around) and also to...hmmm..i dont remember the name of the street for beer (very famous for bars and pubs in HK )- maybe u can google it up....And im going back to HK for holiday in January too, from 19 onwards..so, if u are there during that period, maybe we can catch up ^^
JWilliamson: Thanks for the recommendations, tho it came in little bit late ^^ do appreciate it.,.I will definitely look up the places u recommended, since im going back in January for holidays...if you are free, maybe we could catch up for a drink or what not...

Thanks
Yuki.Ling

Sounds great Yukilemon! JW