Music for Singer / Bassist / Guitarist

Hello

MFS new Band in Prague playing Funk, Soul+Disco mixed with Electro is looking for Singer/Bassist/Guitarist.

We are now Drums+Guitar+Keys/DJ and preparing show, also we have the jamroom

Cheers

Hello NFFD, do not hesitate to post an advert in Czech classifieds > community section/ Artists. It may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

I am a musician/guitarist, looking to move to Prague for bit but not for several months so I can't pack my guitars up right know but I would like to know what the scene is like for starving musicians in Prague. I have been playing music and living in San Francisco for the 8 years but my young wife died 10 months ago and i want to go back to Europe, I lived in Paris for a bit in 86-87. I am 44 but am very up to date on music, still like a lot of older stuff...Nick cave, Nina Hagen, Velvet underground...but I will play anything to get a gig...I have been playing evreything from Punk to Bossanove since I was 14.
   I don't have much money but I have lived in S.Q.U.A.T.s before and am capable of working in many capacities from Being a fine dining cook/chef to working in nightclubs and teaching English.
   Right now I am still healing from losing Cassandra but i will be ready to start travelling in 6 mos. or so...so, I would like to start talking to other ex-pats to see what to forward to in the new/old world.

Cheers, Christopher