Intercambio Español para Alemán/Inglés :-)

Hola,

me llamo Toby y soy de Alemania.
Llegué en Bkk el quinze de septiembre y quisiera encontrar nueva gente como también aprender un poco más español.
Si hablas español y quieres mejorar/aprender tu inglés/alemán sólo mandame un mensaje :)

Hasta luego
Toby

Hi,

my name is Toby from Germany.
I arrived here the 15th of September and I would like to meet new people and also learn some more spanish.
If u speak spanish and wanna improve your english/german just send me a message :)

Hear ya soon
Toby

thommy9090@gmx.de

Hey mate, Spanish here, also the organizer of big nights out for expats and locals. Have a look at this post: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … p=5#476371

Its the plan for this Friday 16th- Sep if you wanna join us, there is quite a few Spanish in the group, apart from many diverse nationalities. Come out to play, socialize, make new friends and check out the night of Bangkok! ( in the post is my mobile number if you wanna join but dunno how to come )
Hope to see you tomorrow mate. (btw, we will be around twenty something people going out - just in case you think its just a selected few :)

Hi Toby,

If you want to post in Spanish, I invite you to the Spanish forum: http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=2242 ;)

Hey,
thanks for your quick reply!
Don`t have a cell number yet. Where and when exactly are u gonna meet up tonight?

See ya :)

Toby, go to the link I posted up there, In there youll find all the information you need to come meet us. :)

So can I meet u at 10pm at Bubble Bar or alternatively at 11pm in front of Glow at RCA?
What is planned for 2morrow night?

See ya soon

Tobi, yes, you can do that. We will be the ones louder or the ones with our face painted :D
And tomorrow night I doubt there will be any survivors, since we ( or just a very few) will keep going till 4pm tomorrow afternoon partying. :)

And tobi: bubble bar is in RCA in front of LED. Glow is in soi 23, past soi cowboi, first to the right and then first to the left.

Alright...hope to see u later :)
If I can`t make it 2day I will definitely join other day!