Just moved to bangkok, looking for new friends

I've been working in asia for sevral years and visited bangkok for work many times but this is my first time to live here. I travel alot for work but I would like to find things to do and make some new friends!

Check the sticky notes at below link for next get together.  Look at last page of sticky for latest.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=68672

hi jennigood1 ,

If you would like to know about Thailand or BKK ,i can give you a little information and can be friend with you ,yes i am new in EAPAT . I would like to meet a new friend who can exchange language or culture .

hear you soon,
have a great day

The information about Thailand, you could give it on the forum, so that other member may benefit from it.:)

For the language exchange, you should post in the Bangkok classifieds.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

[Moderated: off-topic]

Welcome to Land of smile jennigood1! ^_^

My name is Amy. I'm living in Thailand and yes I'm from Thailand. lol I'm looking for new friends. ;)

hi,next oct came to bkk can we meet,pls send your details

Just come to my gatherings of Friday nights, there you can make lots of friends and have fun meanwhile. :)

Hey… just moved to Bangkok and looking for friends. It's overwhelming (:

Just a reminder to everyone using this thread, in this forum the best way to contact each other is through the private messaging (PM) service.

To send someone a private message, click on their Avatar.

On the new interface you will see the opportunity to send them a message.

However, many people only accept messages from their contacts.

So you may need to request to be a contact first.

I hope that information is helpful for those of you who are looking to make new expat friends.

Also please remember, this is not a personals dating site.

If you send messages of that nature to someone on this site, you can be reported and be banned from any other interaction here.

Here's hoping everyone makes the friends that they need!

Covid Time !

You work in what area, may be I can help.