Looking for good friends

hi all!

My name is carmie but u can call  me karima as well. I am from philippines but i am living in qatar.This is my third time to visit bangkok and this time I am in dire need of good company/fella  to hangout with since I am alone most of the time and got not one in here..those interested to,making friends with me please do drop a line or hit the reply button..
ps:will be back in a week time so still have few days left.

hi
me is kamy, kiki as you please, I'm 19 years old and I am a student in paris, I do not really know where i will find my message I am new to this forum and I have not much idea of how it works;) but here I would like to make friends in the usa, this because i  going to live there in  short time, girls or boys, as they will be friendly!;)

PS: Facebook: ikram Djelil

hi kiki
I appreciate you as well looking for good friends however this is a thailand forum and i get what u mean by that perhaps you could go back to your main page which shows the country listings and find your preferred destination to start a forum or blog so it will be directed in your preferred destination which is usa.
feel free to drop a line if you still have inquiry.take care.

carmie

Hi Karina
I am based in Phuket ISLAND SOUTH OF Thailand.
Its a fantasic paradise place to be here.
wecome and let me know will take you around.
hhere is my email
[email protected]
regards Andy Anil GHADGE.

hello Karima!!

my name is miguel im spanish expat working in BKK, i would like to hang out wz you if u are comkng to bkk. please send me by private mesaage ur email or fbk, and we an keep in touch..

have a lovely day!!

Miguel

hi

i just moved to bangkok

are u still here?

lee

hey . im in bangkok. from trinidad. send ur number so we can chat

saludos Miguel.

ya que vives y trabajas en BKK....sabrias de algun restaurante/hotel para trabajar como cocinero?

Gracias!

Hi J.Claudio !

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

i just said:

greetings Miguel.

as you live and work in BKK ....would you know any restaurant / hotel to work as a cook?

Thank you!

Hi!

I'm Merinee or u can call me Yoyo,I'm 21 years old and i'm Thai, I'm living in BBK, If u want friends u can send me by private message  :)

Have you plan come koh phangan visit?

Hi there what's your number?
We can meet up sometimes I'm Filipino as well

welcome and nice to meet you

please tell me more a bout yourself please