Hi, Im a NEWBIE...want to meet other expats

and have set up a profile so now its just a matter of meeting other ex pats in Bangkok....setting up a friendly network. I have been here two years but have only met a few expats in the immediate area...(Laproa) who have since moved house or moved back to their countries so it can be fairly lonely here unless you have a group of friends.
I am an Aussie from Melbourne and so wish to meet other Aussies, you know, the ones that drop in for a cuppa. It doesn't really matter where they come from as I do speak also French and Italian.
please email me if you also are in the same boat as I am or want to make a network of friends in Bangkok so none of us feel alone.
Jackie Mager
nothing worse than being alone in a strange country. so please contact me before I go nuts.:D

Hey there,
Well I am also looking for friends, and it happens that my gf is also from Melbourne. We've been here for 7 months and the only expats we know are their workmates.. So its kinda sad, we want to widen our friend circle too. :)

Hello!
I will be moving to Bangkok in the coming months and will be alone (without husband and kids) for some months so I am dreading this opportunity to actually be alone.  I am trying to be proactive and establish some people to meet and hopefully develop friendships with. I am American of Colombian descent and will be taking up a new assignment in Bangkok.  Have been there before and travelled several times to the Asia Pacific region but now I will be living there.  Hope to me able to communicate with you.  Wishing you the best. L

Hi,

I am looking to build up a network of friends in Bangkok.    Live in Phattanakan with my fiancee Giow.   

Enjoy a nice cup of coffee too.

Take Care,

Tony

Hi all,
Just moved to Bangkok, looking for friends. We are a me my wife Porr and our Son Alex (9). We like all sports and just been with friends. email us so we can start chatting!

Hi there, I am from Sydney Australia and have recently moved to Bangkok Thailand, near Minburi to be exact and I would love to meet up and make some friends.

Tim