Just another expat:)

Hello to everyone:) well i arrived to bangkok 3 months ago and still can't wrap my head around it:)what a crazy city to live in:) to make things easier i am currently learning thai, but still...i desperately need a social life:) partying or just a movie and a coffee...anyone who needs a new friend, please just let me know:)

Neya

Neya,
I've spent my Xmas with some Slovenian friends, here in Bangkok.
If that's what you're looking for let me know, there are a lot of people from your country and I found them quite nice an interesting.

Sometimes just having the opportunity to speak your own language once in a while can make the difference.

Bye

Hi Neya I m also having same feeling for this city i arrived here in august with my husband I dont work so having lots of time to hang around I need sm friends .Plz tell me smthing more abt u .

Bye

Neya wrote:

Hello to everyone:) well i arrived to bangkok 3 months ago and still can't wrap my head around it:)what a crazy city to live in:) to make things easier i am currently learning thai, but still...i desperately need a social life:) partying or just a movie and a coffee...anyone who needs a new friend, please just let me know:)

Neya

Hello Oscar:)how are you doing:)back home we are practically neighbors:)but I can't believe that there are slovenian people living in thailand:)anyway i see you been to A LOT of countries...what brought you to thailand and how are you enjoying your stay here so far:)?

HI everyone,

I just came to bangkok on 25 december, looking for some friends to spend a good time in here, i am all alone, so let me know if anybody interested ? 0844623688

See ya ;)

Greetings everyone,

I am new here but not new in Thailand.  I am from a little city in Malaysia but living in Thailand for the past 15 years. 

Take care

hi
I'm Arvind. I would like to be your friend.

Hi Arvind, an introduction maybe?;)

Hi Arvind,

Greetings and welcome to Thailand. What work are you doing here? IT or Precious Stones?

Cheers

hi Neya, i'm in a similar situation :)
love going to restaurants and drinking coffee (though i havent' had a good coffee here)
Maybe we could do something?

Hi everyone....Im from the US...but Ive been living in the Philippines for the last year. Im planning on moving to Thailand in the next few months after I take care of personal business here in the States. Id be more than grateful to know about visas and where would be a good place to hang my hat. I consider myself a fairly cool person...and would like to meet others that feel that way about themselves.......thanks!

I arrive to BKK on Feb 23th. It would be great to meet you all.

Hope to be in touch

hello farwesther:) what brings you to bangkok on 23 of february:)?

I go there to live, work and study. I'm graphic designer and Spanish teacher. Now I will continue working for the same company I work in Europe and try to find a job there. I study Chinese also, so I would like to continue my studies there.

Any advice will be welcome!

Hello everyone,

I just arrived yesterday but I already spent 4 month in Bangkok 2010. Although I am only here for a few weeks this time to work for a NGO in a project it would be nice to meet some people.

Bests,
Andreas

Hello!

Welcome to the Land of smiles. I am working in leasing agency. I was wondering if anyone needs help in home searching?

hi farwesther,
my name is Sunny. I'm Thai-Indian.. born here in thailand. Im looking for friends especially someone from spain because im learning spanish.
im also interested in learning spanish from u.. where do you teach?

To introduce myself, I'm Arvind. I work as Software Engineer. Have around 15 years of experience in IT - including software and hardware. Am 36 years old, living here for the past 5 years. Love to hang out at coffee shops, sometimes on movies .. Love traveling..

hi everyone,I am Fritz from Cameroon and would love to hang out with friends.i have been around for some while here in thailand cos I am an English teacher.

Partying clubing movies let me know,  I'm a party animal and a movie buff in Bangkok ....anyone up for it?

Hi Neha,
You are exactly my poi,  I am thinking travelling to Pattaya very regularly but I am sorted about finding friends to socalise, I don't want to sit around the bars all the time and don't like going around by myself or sitting alone.

Hi Leonard Odavinchi,

Welcome on board  :)

This is an old thread (2011 - 2012) You might not get any reply  :(

It will be better if you create your own topic or participate on more recent threads of the Networking Pattaya category of the forum.

all the best,
Bhavna