New in Bangkok

Hey everyone im Lisa, 28 yr old Scottish girl arrived in bkk a few weeks ago, finding it a bit hectic. Hoping to meet some people, start exploring and enjoying this crazy place. Always keen for a drink, hope to hear from people soon

Happy Days ahead, lisa

Hi Lisa

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will get lots of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to share your experience with us.

Enjoy well your stay in Bangkok.
Christine

Hi Lisa welcome to Expat-blog. I organize big expat meeting every friday night to go out, socialize and party hard. Just check out the "Expat-meetings" post to keep updated on the last news and further meets. Normally I post them on Wednesdays so people can re-arrange their schedule to be there. Hope to see you soon and welcome!

Thank You for your message sorry just replying now. Havent yet attended one of your friday night sessions but hope to soon,

Lisa

Hola a tod@s! Soy Ruben y espero muy pronto estar por ahí. Me han hablado muy bien de thailandia y si todo va bien me gustaría que fuera mi pais de acogida. Mañana lunes me pondre en contacto con la embajada para solicitar la famosa visa , a ver si no me ponen muchos problemas!

Hello Ruben Sanchez!

Could you please write in english on this Anglophone forum, so as other members may participate.

Thank you,
Harmonie. :)

hey, this is a call from Jay, thai guy. let me know if you want me to show you around bangkok.

Hi Lisa,

I've also just arrived in Bangkok for a few weeks, fancy meeting up for a drink one day/weekend? Have you done much exploring around the city?

Be good to hear from you!

Lisa

welcome to expat

i hope hear more a bout you

Hi Lisa,
I'm a bit weary meeting guys in Thailand so hearing from a girl is great. I'd like to have a drink with you. Message me.

Hi Lisa, I've seen your post and I realized this was done years ago. Are you still in Bangkok? You must have championed the whereabouts already, if you're still living there. I might be there in December, if my plans will pursue. Just to see and go places. It would be nice to have a friend in a foreign place and blend in as I'm traveling alone. 😄

Hi Kryptonitecai,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this topic here is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new thread with all your questions on the Bangkok Forum please for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi there how are hanif living in bangkok where have you been

&*