English speech therapist

Hello, I am a German national married to an Australian. I am still desperately looking for an English-speaking speech therapist in Toulouse for my now 5-year old son? Do you know anybody?

I am actually looking for somebody who could come to IST and give therapy there, a number of children would be interested to come. There used to be a speech therapist coming to IST but she stopped last September.

I found Ms Pailhes but she is only given non reimbursed speech therapy.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hi Sybeee!

I found this classified, he is in Toulouse : https://www.expat.com/en/classified/eur … apist.html

bye!

Thank you for your suggestion. I had seen already this posting and contacted the guy but no reply. He may have left Toulouse already.
Cheers.

Hi Sybee,

Have you found an English speech therapist yet?  I'm interested to hear what you have found for your son as I'll be moving to Toulouse next year and require either an English SLT or a German logopädin.  My children are also Australian/German and currently have therapy in German. 

Cheers,
Suzim

Yes, I finally got a reply from Ms Pailhes who replied to me on the Expat.com (see earlier mails).

There is also Florence McDonald who is a French national but married to an English. She also gives speech therapy in English.

Regarding other therapists, the best is to get in touch with the Deutsche Schule in Toulouse. The receptionist at the Eurocampus, Gaby, is German and very helpful.

All the best.

Thanks for the prompt reply!  I will do that.

I heard that Florence McDonald was a pyschologist.  Is she a speech therapist.  I will need a speech therapist that speaks english

Hello,

I actually found two English speech therapists in Toulouse. Anybody interested, please contact me.

Cheers

Hi,

I would really be interested to get the names of your speech thearapists.  I live near Castanet Tolosan.  Have you used both specch therapist?  I would really appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards

Molly Bloom

Hi! I am also looking for a speech therapist for my daughter. I already spoke with Florence McDonald, but she's booked for the next few months. I see you found somebody. Could you, please, give me some infos? Thanks a lot!

Hello,

I have one speech therapist, Stephanie Wolski, who is a German national but has worked in New Zealand as speech therapist. Her English is good. She is waiting for her accreditation here in France which she should received in the course of this month. Please contact her at Tel: 07 61 22 67 12 or wolski@hotmail.com. Since she is starting she is likely to be available. I spoke to her on the phone and she made a good impression.

The other one is Anja Millar, she usually follows the German-speaking children but try, her English is good, she is excellent.

Anja MILLAR
Centre Paramédical
1, chemin de Percin
31840 SEILH „Les Tricheries“
anjamillar@googlemail.com

Cheers

Sybille

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me so soon! It looks like Stephanies email address is not correct, and I tried to call her a few times, but nothing.
And Anja is not doig therapy in english.
Could you, please, check Stephanies email and phone number.
Thanks a lot!

Here is her email (her first name was cut off):

stephanie.wolski@hotmail.de

I re-checked Stephanie's contact details and the tel is correct.

hello,
if you can believe it, i do.  shes actually german but lives here in toulouse.  why dont you give me your contact name and info and i can forward her your info. ok?

Monique

Hi! Thanks a lot, you're very kind! I already succeed to get in touch with her. But if we are still on the theme, do you happen to know somebody who is tutoring english for kids? Thank you!

I know a lot of english teachers who are certified to teach english but not sure if they are looking for part time jobs liek what you are looking for.  I would suggest going to the English in Toulouse website (you can search it online).  Just register and you'll find a bunch of people who tutor or are certifiedenglish teachers :) good luck