Moving soon to Mauritius and we have lots of questions

Hello everyone.

A pleasure to find you and to have found this group.

I found this group looking for schools for my children but it fit perfectly for what we are experiencing.

My name is Bernal, and soon we will move with my wife and children aged 6 and 3 to Mauricio for work. We need some help in some points.

We want to find a good kindergarten, pre-primary and primary schools in the area of ​​Ebene, Moka, Sodnac, Rose-hill, nearby Ebene because that is where we will work.

If anyone has personal recommendations, contacts of some, we will greatly appreciate it.

Also, We are looking for a house or apartment in those areas, if anyone knows of a real estate agency or someone who rents, I would highly appreciate it.

Finally we wanted to know if there were more Latinos or Costa Rican and we see that there is, so if you ever do activities please invite us so the kids don't feel so excluded by the language and we feel somewhat at home too.

I thank you all for the help if possible.

Kind regards

Bernal

Hello Bernal,

Welcome on board !

I have created this new thread from your post on the Mauritius forum so that members can guide you.

While waiting for their replies, feel free to read the Living in Mauritius Guide to gather as much information as possible.

All the best

Bhavna