New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

@Julien

Hey guys thanks for the welcome.

Im new to this forum.

My names Mr. Mohamud, im living in Riyadh. near the Diriyyah side. I am from Australia im here to work on a few projects aswell as complete international studies here in Riyadh. Im a very social guy who likes going coffee /going out chilling, anyone want to link up and connect lemme know.

@Julien

@Julien

Hello everyone !

I just arrived to Riyadh, been in the UAE since forever,  basically I am a Mechanical Engineer who used to do freelancing as a fitness coach apart from my full time job. Looking for the best gym community here in Riyadh. I a foodie who loves to explore new restaurants as well; would love doing this here with whoever is interested.

Let's meet up if you found anything interesting here ! 🙌🏻

Hi, I am Adnan Khalid, working in Bahrain but will be moving to KSA soon Inshallah.

@Julien

Hi my name is Farrah and I am a British Pakistani looking to move to Riyadh. I'm a Science Teacher and will be working in Al Aqiq. Does anyone have any recommendations for nice compounds around that area? And any ideas on price for a 1bedroom place?

@Julien

Good day sir, I just like ask if there an age limit for transferring sponsorship and iqama?

I am 59 years old and other company is willing to hire me.

Please advice

@Julien Thank you iam Mark currently in Kenya and I will like you people help me work at Saudi Arabia in eny work skilled and unskilled work I promise to work hard and fullfil my dreams thank you

I am Saadia Sajjad, from Pakistan.

Thank you iam Mark currently in Kenya and I will like you people help me work at Saudi Arabia in eny work skilled and unskilled work I promise to work hard and fullfil my dreams

@Julien

Greetings Julien,

Are you based in Al Khobar do we have a community here from this group?

I have recently came to Dammam, Saudi Arabia from Malaysia

Look forward to making some good quality friends from this forum.

-Amigo/Dammam

@amigo1844

hello and welcome !

Please find the Khobar forum here : Khobar forum

Feel free to reach out to members living there.

All the best

Bhavna

@swissita2riyadh

I did put a post up in the main section, but looking for help with contacting the King Abdulaziz School in Madina. I have emailed them a number of times with no reply and also there phone number does not work. Any other way to contact them?

Hello,

this is Lilesh Patel from Ahmedabad, India.  i will come Saudi on this 25th to 1st June for my business Meetings.

i want to know about Indian veg restaurants in Riyadh and which is best place for stay in Riyadh. 

Hello Everyone

I am Theo from France, we are a family of 4 and we consider moving to KSA sooner or later.

I working within supply chain and I am actlively looking for oppurtinities in this field.

I am diving into all the posts to seek as much as possible of info !

Thanks

Hello there,

As of 2 weeks, I started working in Jeddah as a plant manager at the 3rd Industrial City (Saudi Can Closures) and moved from Turkey.  As I am new to Arabia, I would like to express that I am open to every suggestion.I am a little relieved to have such an active community.

Greetings to everyone

Hi everyone

My name is Laila , I'm a British Pakistani, hopefully moving to Riyadh by October with my family. I've recently been hired as a Consultant Anaesthetist (doctor) at Sulaiman Al habib hospital ,  Riyadh.

I am interested in making friends and connections. Also would be looking for advice about accommodation, which area to live in etc

Cheers

I am Sadiq from Nigeria, I want to ask you if you have any information about car was job in saudi arabia or any other job

@Julien

thanks Julien for the warm welcome as a newbie

I am planning to come to Saudi Arabia and work in Riyadh.

Next steps is to gather all documents for the visa application.

Big hurdles are

• medical check (no doctor is interested to earn money)
  • register at KSA Council of Engineers

Did you face similar issues?

regards

Joerg

@joerg_f

Hello and welcome !

Julien is the founder of Expat.com and this is his welcome message. He is not based in Saudi Arabia.

I hope members will guide you on the thread you created : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1071654

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Thanks for welcome.

I am working on Jeddah KAIA Airport with Honeywell company.

Hello guys

Ali here, I am a new member in this forum as well as in Saudi Arabia. My current location is Al Qassim, Al Rass.

I am an ICT Profession, major in Networking and CCTV security.

Looking forward to interact with wonderful people here.