How to release from company in Red line??

Dear members , please guide me the way to get tanazul from company which is in red line , i came here in saudi arabia before 3 months , still company did'nt give salary as well as ekama , please tell me the procedure for tanazul ????

dear engr. hassan let me tell u that till you wont finish ur 12 months period till that u wont able to make any tanazul (changing sponsorship). have pateints and after finishing ur 12 month period u can easly change it now govt. of ksa announced that we can take tanazul without permission of our sponsor but as above i said its condition to finish 12 month period in kingdom first. no matters if company is in red zone or in green or in yellow

If you approach the labor office of the saudi government at Exit 10 in the ring road in riyadh, and register a complaint, you will be able to find a solution.  I understand that the government has recently made changes in the labor laws to the effect that you can change change your sponsorship anytime if the company is in red or if you don't get your salary for 3 months. Alternatively, you can approach the agent who recruited you to saudi arabia as well as your embassy.

You need to get Iqama first then you can start looking for options.

Thank you to all brothers 😊😊 but if there is any immediate solution to get relief from mental stress then tell me that one also. 😊😊

Is it sure ?? That if company is in RED or  didnt giving salaries from 3 months we can make tanazul anytime ?? Just i want to confirm it