New members of the Latvia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Latvia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Latvia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there    my full name is Mohammed BEN ADDOU I was a student and I got my baccalaureate+2 at English branch. to be honest with you the most thing that drags me to involve with this expatriation, is just to make new challenge new chance a new culture.

@3bidpro

Hello and welcome on board !

What made you choose Latvia ? Knowing that language could be a serious barrier ...

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi I am shoriful, Iam Bangladashi, Can you tell me something about Latvia?

@mdshorifulbd24

Hello and welcome !

What do you want to know ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

I am Md Hamidul Islam Working as an Area Manager of Bangladeshi Pharmaceutical Sector with Cardiac and Diabetic portfolio.  I am married and i have a son on 5 years old. I am interested to migrate Latvia for any type of job such as Agri job, Farm job, Hotel waiter, Hotel cleaner etc

@Julien I came here 2012 built a house and turned over 12 years a 5 acre cow pasture into orchard and English art and craft Garden rooms . I am now retired lawyer from England . Spend my full summer time building more garden ideas in spaces hedged off for such . I grow from seed a lot and now trying to cross roses to have even hardier roses here in zone 4b Limbuza area of northern Latvia .I drive into Riga only to shop and dine each month Meet with friends and drive home in time for garden work . Close greenhouses for night and trap heat inside. Im not anti social but as Baronet it is hard to meet the same sort of stock over here . When I came only a handful of real English lived here . Some have moved back home and some love Football and no love of opera so im again lost . I love my won company but some times would love a change of talk .Then i have never argued with myself and jobs are done faster .Wife died in England 15 years ago so lost my only loyal and lovely partner . Never looked for another to match her