Travel mate wanted

Phillipines starting a Cebu February 1st 2024 looking for a travel mate

@expander28 Maybe you should be more specific with such a request. I am not sure that this forum is the right place to look for what you want.

Just somebody to travel with.

Come on expander28 your other 2 threads were you squeezing 2 months travel into 1 month by yourself and now you want someone to hold your hand?

Andy1963 is correct, wrong forum as most expats here have a life and settled for various reasons and most seem happy aside from the odd grumble. (as I do).

Remember I said you can't be thin skinned on this site and have to wear what is thrown at you.

Go to a dating site and you will find plenty of accommodating ladies to meet your needs and you will pay for every thing including gifts, the culture here. As others have said plenty of times foreigners are walking ATM's.

Nip that crap in the bud day one.

Wow you have plenty to take in and learn, can I ask? Have you ever travelled outside of the US? Sorry to sound harsh.

Cheers, Steve.

@bigpearl yes I have traveled I've been in Bulgaria Romania Germany Mexico Costa Rica this is the first place I'm going to with a speak English which I'm really excited about being able to network carry on a conversation back and forth why I'm so attracted to the Philippines besides a beautiful beautiful islands.

@expander28

Hello,

Please post an advert in the Philippines Classifieds under the Activities section, you will find travel partners https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … s/add.html

Thank you

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed