Bali Airport- Rubbish

https://thebalisun.com/top-passenger-ri … lds-worst/

It seems some group has published a report says Bali's Airport is a bit crap.

I'm not a big fan of Bali, but the Airport seemed to be perfectly good.

Has anyone had bad experiences, or is the report a load of old rubbish?

@Fred  nothing  wrong  with  Bali,  quite  the   opposite I  would  say…..!

Who cares? You land, get your bags and leave.

As many know, I seriously dislike Kuta and the bits of the south I visited.

This was down to the crappy but common end of the tourism industry- The bit that pulls lowlife foreigners who get smashed, drive bikes anyway, then either fight or fuel the prostitution and drugs industries. It's hardly a secret you get offered ganja near the ground zero monument.

The upshot is, I won't go back to Bali unless someone pays me.

However, the thread is about a terrible review of the airport, something my limited experience suggests is unfair.

The staff were helpful, everything ran smoothly, and the place is clean.

I didn't experience anything negative unless you count overpriced taxi services and silly priced sim cards - That's pretty average at every airport.

It strikes me the review is seriously useless, not the airport.

@Fred it is crap. It's outdated and tired looking. After flying in from Changi and US, its  a system shock to land in Bali airport

I would rank Bali airport as just ok and functional.  Anyone who has ever flown out of Changi knows it is probably the best airport in the world.  It's a mall with a hanging museum that happens to have flight terminals for an airport.  It's the cleanest most beautifully functional airport I have ever been in.   

I would rank Bali airport as just ok and functional.  Anyone who has ever flown out of Changi knows it is probably the best airport in the world.  It's a mall with a hanging museum that happens to have flight terminals for an airport.  It's the cleanest most beautifully functional airport I have ever been in.   

-@Digitarius

Agreed, but Changi has a lot more money tossed at it.