Brazil Tourist Visa

What are the hints to be successful in Brazil tourist visa.

Applying for a tourist visa is pretty basic, assuming you live in a country that is on good diplomatic terms with Brasil, and is not a known source of individuals who create problems.

Don't lie or falsify documents. Can it be any more simple than that ?

@olad21

What do you mean by ”hints”?

Yeah I looking to at Brazil maybe at a Visa, not sure how to go about it.

10/24/23   What are the hints to be successful in Brazil tourist visa.

-@olad21

Welcome, olad21.  Brazil's diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Cambodia are conducted through the Embassy of Brazil in Bangkok, Thailand.  Cambodian citizens need to apply for VIVIS visitor visas there.  There is no visa information on their website, but you can contact the Consular Section with visa questions here:

[email protected]

@essxiv  requirements

@olad21 I think "hints" might be throwing a few of us off, however i will tell you any visa application etc. that you need to do thru the Federal Police may at some point be in person. These are the in-person hints.

• Males entering a Federal Office need to wear Black Pants.
  • Be extremely polite, respectful and non-argumentive with the official you are meeting with.
  • Write down, even having it translated. The important questions you need to ask. Like "how long will it take to get this Visa." (don't be like me and point at a calendar).
  • Have a Plan B. By that I mean often I have found that it is not my pronunciation or understanding of Portuguese, they just don´t understand. Know that even with a translator - ai or in person - sometimes they just don´t get it. Figure out a What If ahead of time if you can.

Roddie in Retirement1f575.svg