Brazilian invitation letter

I wish to have a legit agency that will help me get a Brazilian invitation letter that will help me apply for a Brazilian tourist visa
07/19/22 I wish to have a legit agency that will help me get a Brazilian invitation letter that will help me apply for a Brazilian tourist visa
- @echawahe

Good morning.  Without a family member, friend, or employer in Brazil, your most likely way to be able to visit as a tourist would be as part of a tour group organized by a travel agent.

@abthree can you help me out with that pls ?

Hello, I have a friend in Brazil. He wants to invite me to Brazil. Where should he start?

Hello everyone greeting nice to be here as well i have a question now that I don't have a friend in Brazil how can I do to go through the process of getting an invitation letter have been trying but most people won't believe you when you just meet in Facebook my name are Peter Geba FAVOUR i need a help please plus I'm single with capital S glad someone find me.

Are there means to verify the authenticity of an invitation from someone in Brazil?

Hello greeting my girl  live in bra and she want to invite me over . but she need to send me an invitation latter but she do not know on how to go about writting the invitation latter . please can some  one put

me through ?