Moving to VINH business visa

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to report that I am moving to VINH. Anybody there to hang out with. Would anybody know about flats there...prices, best places to stay and son and so forth.....

Also Business Visa requires what kind of documentation please? Any help appreciated.

So excited....from rainy Scotland to rainy Vietnam, but WARM!!

Alasdair

Hello Gordnkitwe58,

Congrats on your move ^^

Till members shed the light on your queries, feel free to create an advert in the Housing in Vinh section of the website so that members (agents and individuals subscribed to that section) may contact you to make offers.

You will also find some useful information about the business visa in the Visas for Vietnam article of the Vietnam Expat Guide.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Everyone,
I am happy to report that I am moving to VINH. Anybody there to hang out with. Would anybody know about flats there...prices, best places to stay and son and so forth.....

Also Business Visa requires what kind of documentation please? Any help appreciated.

So excited....from rainy Scotland to rainy Vietnam, but WARM!!
Alasdair
-@gordonkitwe58

you can open a business in Vietnam pretty cheaply but in order to have a business that qualifies you to live here on a business Visa, the most important "documents" will be ₫600,000,000 VNĐ (currently £19,491.54 GBP) as a mandatory capital contribution plus additional "documents" to pay for government fees, your attorney & mandatory accounting fees, plus the total setup of brick and mortar store since no virtual businesses are allowed to get a business Visa.

if you qualify you can have up to a one year ĐT4 business visa Temporary Resident Card.

if you qualify you can have up to a one year ĐT4 business visa Temporary Resident Card.
-@OceanBeach92107

no you Lame Brain, it's not a temporary resident card... 😆

Am I the only one who's starting to have problems with text being changed or omitted upon posting? I had it happen to me the other day when I created a new post. Then I went back in and edited but it still changed the text. it took me four tries before I could get everything saved the way I had written it. unfortunately today there's a whole sentence missing that says that Visa is not convertible to a TRC

@Bhavna

Thanks a million Bhavna. Your advice is much appreciated.

G

@OceanBeach92107

No sir, you're not the only one. I had issues a couple of days back, but with different edit troubles than yours.

Admin is aware of there being an "edit" issue, and have escalated it to IT.