How to get to cyberjava from KLCC

Dear Friends, I will be moving to KL from 1st of October and I will work in Cyberjava, I read a lot about the location, however I would like to live in KLCC or an other popular area for expats well connected, since I would like to live the city...

is it convienient to get to ciberjava from the city center? which area of KL should I live in? thanks a lot in advance!

francesco

Hi francesco and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will give some tips to you soon.

Harmonie.:)

Hi,
Cyberjaya is about a 40 minute drive from KLCC when there's not traffic. I would definately live on the outskirts of town so you don't have to cross the city, that way traffic won't be too bad as you are against the flow of traffic. Areas you might think about are Taman Seputeh, Taman Desa, Bangsar, Bukit Jali (not so many expats i think), Serdang (round the mines), IOI, Country Heights, Putrajaya. The first 3 are closest to the city and are popular with expats.
Good luck.

Thanks a lot amelie! and what about the express train from KL sentral to putrajaya/cyberjaya?

The best place would be to get an condo in brickfields/KL Sentral area as that would be the most convenient for you to take the train  or bus to cyberjaya from KL Sentral. Most of the Condos there are walking distance to KL Sentral which is the mail train station.

fran79 wrote:

Dear Friends, I will be moving to KL from 1st of October and I will work in Cyberjava, I read a lot about the location, however I would like to live in KLCC or an other popular area for expats well connected, since I would like to live the city...

is it convienient to get to ciberjava from the city center? which area of KL should I live in? thanks a lot in advance!

francesco

Hi Francesco,

Its Cyberjaya - not Cyberjava. LoL.

There are plenty of decent apartments in Cyberjaya.

I would prefer to stay closer to my workplace and travel to the party places.

Cheers,

DA

Taking the ERL - KLIA transit is an option to travel from KL Sentral to Cyberjaya. It will cost around RM285 if you get the monthly travelcard and the train is always on time.

So if you decide to live around KLCC, getting on the LRT and then changing to ERL is pretty easy at KL Sentral station.

Thanks a lot!!! very kind from all of you!