Good website/forum/social media group about Baden-Wurttemberg

Hi, I'm looking for a good website, forum or social media group about living in Baden-Wurttemberg. I am seriously considering moving there sometime in 2024 and I have a lot of questions.

I am not aware of a forum or group specifically for Baden-Württemberg.

Some cities might have local forums for foreigners living there - search on Facebook.

But since most questions are generic (and two of our Germany experts live in Stuttgart), you may also post them here.

The government of Baden-Württemberg of course has a website and an overview of the region (listed below). But it doesn't really give much insight. But living in a village in the Schwarwald, or a town on Bodensee are very differnt from living in a city like Stuttgart. What is important is each specific community. And for that, one can just Google and usually find plenty of information in addition to an official community website for virtually any place with more than a few hundred inhabitants.

For most working people, job opportunities will be the most important factor is such a consideration. Look for where one might get a good job and decide if that is the place for you.

https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.de/en/ou … ts-people/

@beppi I would probably live in a village close to the Swiss border, therefore I don't think any information about Stuttgart would help me.

The only major town in that area is Konstanz, but I doubt it is big enough to have any English speaking community or forum.

It doesn't have to have that, a forum for English speakers living in Baden-Wurttemberg would largely suffice.

It doesn't have to have that, a forum for English speakers living in Baden-Wurttemberg would largely suffice.
-@Trabantlover

Yeah, you are on the site already. It's just not limited to Baden-Württemberg. How many social media platforms do you think people contribute to?

-@Trabantlover
Yeah, you are on the site already. It's just not limited to Baden-Württemberg. How many social media platforms do you think people contribute to?
-@TominStuttgart

I don't know, there are many websites and forums. I am looking for one specifically aimed at immigrants living or wanting to live in Baden-Wurttemberg.