Tax on household goods shipped from USA to Italy

Once you receive your residency authorization and identification card is there a specific amount of time for you to ship your household items without paying a tax?  Where would I find this information?  thank you. John

@jevanko you can bring all of your normal household goods with you during your move - without paying any import duty, tariff, or tax. That's provided your items are at least 12 months old and have been used by you in your previous residence for one year.  My understanding is that you have 6 months to import your items.