Where would be better or advisable to rent a safe

Hello am tibizyl from South Africa I should be in Malta by May 13 th, 2023 .

I need confirm the following am coming for an online job placements and virtual workshops, for 4-6 months , can anyone advise , where would be better or advisable to rent a safe environment and a cheap accommodation between 250-450 euro monthly .

I am a 39 years old man that needs ,a peaceful and calm environment.

can anyone advise .

what locations or places could fit my needs and accession.

Thank you all….

Welcome to the Forum, you may be able to find somewhere to share for a short time but

probably will be at the top end or more then your budget. Most rentals are for twelve months, perhaps where you will be working people there can help you, good luck.

Hello am tibizyl from South Africa I should be in Malta by May 13 th, 2023 .
I need confirm the following am coming for an online job placements and virtual workshops, for 4-6 months , can anyone advise , where would be better or advisable to rent a safe environment and a cheap accommodation between 250-450 euro monthly .
I am a 39 years old man that needs ,a peaceful and calm environment.
can anyone advise .
what locations or places could fit my needs and accession.
Thank you all….
-@Haroun Tibizyl Taiwo

Check out AirBnB what accommodation they offer. I know a lot of people who want to stay less than one year, but more than one months take this kind of furnished accommodation. Good luck

Hello everyone and welcome on board, Haroun !

Please note that a new topic has been created on the Malta forum from your posts for better interaction.

All the best

Bhavna