Removal company wanted to take home contents from UK to Hungary

Hi Does anyone know a removal company that brings household goods from the Uk to Hungary and if so how much they charged ?

thanks

Hi Does anyone know a removal company that brings household goods from the Uk to Hungary and if so how much they charged ?

Hi

A hungarian based company which xould help, is ENZO trans. You would need to contact them for a quote

Their website is  www.enzotrans.hu/indexa.html

Best regards

John

Hello Raczgregory,

You can order free quotes from our moving partners here : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/europe/hungary/

All the best

Bhavna

At the time we arrange with the German sellers that the moving company will move out and in very very good and practical, they went to Germany to do their job and afterwards go to Luxembourg. Just EUR 1000 (we gave more)

In general I would say the real estate agent has an interest to sell (very much so), he should and knows good solutions, no need to investigate yourselves.

I personally moved from Netherlands to Luxembourg, backk again than the UK and again Luxembourg (all paid by friendly employer (ie I was not bothered).

For my move to Hungary I had to pay myself (fine and the solution above was great), I have to say move to Turkey was a bit exensive (next time I will do better). Good service though.

I will keep you informed on next move (possibly to Netherlands, Namibia, Bulgaria...)

@Raczgregory

I use a man and  large van. I know he does full removals but at the most I've only moved  2 30k boxes and a small chest of drawers

If you private message me on this I can give you details.

Don't forget the UK is out of the EU so you have to fill out the correct customs forms.

Don't forget the UK is out of the EU so you have to fill out the correct customs forms.
-@SimCityAT

For personal goods destination Hungary, it should be no problem. 

If the OP loads up a minibus, drives it himself, just drives straight through, then  the chances are no-one will say anything.

The minibus is important. It's like a car.  A van is something else.

-@SimCityAT

If the OP loads up a minibus, drives it himself, just drives straight through, then the chances are no-one will say anything.

The minibus is important. It's like a car. A van is something else.
-@fluffy2560

You are meant to have everything listed it only takes for a customs officer at the border who is in a bad mood, could cause a lot of trouble.

-@SimCityAT

If the OP loads up a minibus, drives it himself, just drives straight through, then the chances are no-one will say anything.

The minibus is important. It's like a car. A van is something else.
-@fluffy2560

You are meant to have everything listed it only takes for a customs officer at the border who is in a bad mood, could cause a lot of trouble.
-@SimCityAT

Sure, but they don't really look at cars as much as commercial vehicles, i.e vans.

It's like taking luggage with you personally if you drive yourself.

It's back to the bad old days post-Brexit.

OP should find his own  path.

Bit late to the party here, but we moved over from the UK last August. We used Hunparcel. The service was excellent and cost us around £3.5k.

Highly recommended.

Hi thanks very much for that.