Nile cruise

Can anybody recommend a good tour operator middle/high class for aa 5/6 day cruise on the Nile? Thanks in advance

Hello Marti888,

Have you tried to do a search on  Google?

You can also read the reviews that people who actually did a cruise trip in the Nile.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Cheryl I have spent several day in researching but it is a jungle , there are so many that you can't find anything

@Marti888 Cheryl thinks that you are new to the internet and never heard from Google before 😂😂😂😂 Obviously, if someone it is asking for help in the forum it is because main search options has not been fruitful.

Assuming you're not located near downtown Cairo, where you can go in person to the corniche an inquire around, the next best option it's to reach out to travel bloggers that feature high-end content. If you're on Instagram you can search by hashtags that are related to nile river cruises and by the photos you can tell the level of them and then ask directly to the guests for more information. I apologize for not have the experience to give you references, perhaps other expats here might have attended and share recommendations.

Mr Ibrahim Shehata organises Nile cruises between Luxor and Aswan. The best way to contact him is via WhatsApp at ***. I have known him for 5 years and he and his brothers are very nice, knowledgeable and reliable. I can recommend them wholeheartedly.

Best,

Friedrich

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > send a message Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@moderator

Okay, thank you. I have sent a private message with the contact details. Sorry for not following the code of conduct.

@Marti888

if you are looking to River cruise in luxury then I suggest The Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise.

gorgeous interiors, A1 staff.  You won't be disappointed . 

Christine Levy

@fl0wergirl1 Thanks Cristine

@Marti888 if you are interested I can share my 7 day itinerary to Egypt from this past November.    It was a working vacation for sure.

Presently am planning g my second trip back with more emphasis on Walking tours in Cairo, Zamalek for art galleries and Opera etc…. Will also revisit The Great Egyptian museum and The museum of Egyptian civilization.

Your right,  there is so much information out there .

Emeco Tours and my daughter put it all together and it was seamless.

So many great Egyptologists out there .  Ours was Jimmy Gamal and he works with Emeco.  They call him the Rockstar.  Handsome, funny, fluent English, and College educated.

if you have any more questions just reach out.

Christine