Bank account

Hello everyone

i would like to know if someone knows if it is possible to open a bank account in Egypt without be resident there ?

i also would like to know if it is possible to buy a property for the purpose of doing  airB&B

but can the laws allow me to buy on my own name only without be a residential there?

many thanks in advance

Yes, you can buy a property without being resident in Egypt in your name, but you cannot open an account without being resident unless you open this account in dollar, and if you are American you will need to sign a tax for.

Thanks

A residence permit of 6 months is sufficient to open a bank account in Egyptian pound or dollar

Hello everyone
i would like to know if someone knows if it is possible to open a bank account in Egypt without be resident there ?
i also would like to know if it is possible to buy a property for the purpose of doing airB&B
but can the laws allow me to buy on my own name only without be a residential there?
many thanks in advance
-@kristine0077

Hello Kristine this is john from Egypt . The only way the law allows you to own anything in Egypt as long as you are a foreigner and not a resident is through 2 ways .

1- start a company in your country and then by this company you can invest in any field you like estates , holdings , properties, assets or even stake and shares completely legal and has its own benefits . ups and downs of course .

2- finding a trusted Egyptian to buy on your behalf as a mule . All official paper work will be in his name while you have another official paper with his signature that he has sold it all to you willingly . This way Needs a trusted lawyer lots of steps . The only upside of it is less taxes . The biggest down side is that it's Risky  .