Vaccine for Indonesia

Hello how many doses of vaccine do I need to return to Indonesia knowing that I did a dose last year in March thank you

theoretically 3 incl. booster in the moment there is the second booster (4th injection) in process in indonesia.

@tena7871 You should give details for a detailed answer on a complex issue.

Which vaccine did you take?

Phizer, Moderna,...need two shots to be full vaccinated.

Johnson & Johnson one shot.

Your certs are in English?

You have a booster? Only required for J&J.

Check Indonesian embassy homepage for latest information, as requirements may change short noticed.

Have a save trip

Vaccin Pfizer merci pour votre réponse bonne journée

English, please

Pfizer vaccine thank you for your answer have a nice day

@tena7871

Sounds more 'veritable' in French ;)

When I have been in Surabaya I tool J&J and Pfizer which means 3 doses coz the J&J is assimilate with 2 doses.

It was late September 2022.

@silviubaiasu

Then it's OK

But restrictions are decreasing here. Singapore already stopped them all two weeks ago. Indonesia will follow soon.

Question. I had a rather severe infection with the SARS-2-2019 Wuhan China Coronavirus from September until November 2020. According to the laboratory results the titer or measure of the amount of antibodies against the virus is extremely high. My physcian has therefore determined that I now have permanent lifetime immunity against the virus. As I am also allergic to several ingredients in the vaccine, am I still required to provide proof that I received the vaccine?

SARS-2-2019 Wuhan China Coronavirus from September until November 2020. . As I am also allergic to several ingredients in the vaccine, am I still required to provide proof that I received the vaccine?
-@giyuga1963

It's called covid these days. It's easier, and all the conspiracy and hate crap went out of fashion.

The info you need is here

https://kemlu.go.id/davaocity/en/news/2 … departure.

If you would prefer it from your own lot, try here

https://id.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-se … formation/