VA caregiver program

I am relocating to thailand and I am 100 service connected for several conditions.  I was wondering if veterans living In thailand are eligible for the VA caregiver program.

@v1920n35th

Hello, I would ask the VA about it.

Would be great if it was available over here.

I'm going to the states in a couple days, but I'm relocating to Thailand. I got married here in Thailand. I'll ask the va in person when I get back to American. I just thought someone might know. Thanks

I'm going to the states in a couple days, but I'm relocating to Thailand. I got married here in Thailand. I'll ask the va in person when I get back to American. I just thought someone might know. Thanks

-@v1920n35th

Wish I could help more but I think your plan is solid.

Good luck and thanks for your service!

I am relocating to thailand and I am 100 service connected for several conditions. I was wondering if veterans living In thailand are eligible for the VA caregiver program.
-@v1920n35th

Just google 'VA caregiver program' and you'll have the answer.

@v1920n35th

look online for VFW and or the American legion booth have post in Thailand and they should be able to assist you