Is there a Group or Welcome Center ?

@Julien

Hi my name is Clark, currently living in Atlanta Ga.

Retired last year in December and am looking to move to Thailand for a new start!

Is there a Group or Welcome Center that I can pay a fee for to take me around and get my home essentials, phone service, etc?

I will be living in Life Asoke Rama 9 in City of Bangkok!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Clark

Hello Clark,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new topic from your post on the Bangkok forum so that members already here can help you out.

You may also read the Living in Bangkok guide for expats to gather as much information as possible and these 2 articles :

Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand

Connecting to the Internet in Thailand

All the best

Bhavna

Ah the joys of moving to a new city - country...LoL. Although I don't live in Bangkok...

Most likely your Rental agent, or building managers office will have pamphlets for cable - internet - phone service, etc... and if you ask nice, they might even recommend, or take you to a a place for household goods, or furniture.  Any contracts will require copies of lease, passport, and a dozen signatures. Most malls are setup as a one-stop experience that will have all the items you need, including delivery. Or head to the local neighborhood bar - cafe and just ask Thai or Expat in between beers.

@rclarkc

Hello Clark, welcome to Thailand!

I'm Rain, a Thai citizen who has been helping expats to get around Bangkok. I also have a business and legal consulting firm with my Dutch husband in Bangkok.

Regarding your request, I'll be more than happy to arrange someone from my company to help you out.

Please reach out to me with more detail of exactly what you need to this email : napaschon.[link moderated]

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can do it in private message.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Shower the Rain,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for trying to help our members.

If you have any information to share then kindly do it on the forum itself. It might be be useful or other members as well1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team