Ask for help

Hello all

I want to ask the question without taking much time of you.

I'm a master degree student who came here with student residence permit and rapidly changed it to a family tie RP as my husband started working. Whatever money I brought has been spent, and for some strange reason I am not entitled to receive financial support as a student from Kela(no complaints).

now that I have no money and I can not find related or unrelated jobs to finance myself till I graduate (end of summer) how can I find a safe free place that I can stay till I can earn some money?

the reason is that my husband is not paying attention to me and I don't mean financially, he is all about himself, I never received a gift, never been on a date and never been surprised even with a small handmade card. He doesn't pay attention to my requests even if he can do it. So I really don't want to be a burden on him and take his money when he can spend it on himself and enjoy his life(I have this weird feeling that he blames being married as a reason he can not enjoy life).

may Allah make it easy for you so you can find somewhere to stay in,

i saw your comment, and wished i could help you but im not able to because i live far away from finland.

The best you can do is fine a new sponsor .

@ANGELOCY hey brother im from morocco and im really interested in moving to your beautiful country which is finland, i would really appreciate it if you tell me where i can find a sponsor so i can be able to come  there

Hello everyone,

@ Eat Healthy Live Life,

Please note that this topic is aimed at addressing the OP (@woman findland) query since it is her thread. If you are looking for a job, you should create your CV in the jobs in Finland section and read the articles of the Work in Finland section of the Guide.

Back to you @woman Finland, sorry to hear about your hurdles. Have you contacted social services or any NGO ? As an international student with residence permit, you are allowed to work in Finland, right ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

thanks for the answer, as I am not facing violence I don't know why should I seek for help from them and yes I am allowed to work in Finland.

Good to know but I was referring to financial aids if you can contact them to know whether you are eligible for any financial aid  (not physical assistance).

In that case, May i also suggest that you try to find for a new employer/sponsor. Try posting your CV in the Jobs in Finland section for better exposure and find some leads in the Finding work in Finland article. You will find some useful links at the very bottom of the article.

Regards

Bhavna

Unfortunately I am not eligible to receive financial aids in form of student allowance or loan(Kela said as I'm still studying the same subject that I came to Finland for, although I have now the family tie RP, I can't have the aid) is there any organisation left that I can seek financial help?

@Bhavna thank you and yeah i did create my own cv and im still looking for a job

thanks for the advice