What's happening guys today ?

semsema135 wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:
Ahmad Khallaf wrote:

I am done here, this guy will never understand.

I just wanted to apologize to everyone who got offended and give him the opportunity to apologize as well.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=32460 Please remember ... you're not on a dating forum ! fa mt3mlesh feha 7lw

No comment f3lan!!
what is the relation between that and the dating forum, do you understand what you are saying??

Ahmed Khallaf, sorry for being offended,you don't deserve that but you really gained all our respect here walahy

Mostafa please stop it and respect this holly month

sorry ahmed khalaf :) as u desrve it from all of us.

and as i said before no comment bardo ;)
balash halwasa ba2a :D

Ramadan Kareem and Mostafa you are good man from inside and i am sure and hope that you will apologize soon :)

alimirza wrote:

hey hey hey guys...hold on

At first im pissed as I had to read all this long thread or argument for argument  :D

Secondly this forum is meant for Expats help and this topic is more kind of domestic political issue that got nothing to do with expat issue.

Now since I have read all the trail no offense Mostafa but it seems like you are desperate to move abroad !  I have been living in Egypt for like past 3 years and I do have some attachment here  and being a foreigner I really didnt like the choice of your words for your people killed in protest.

On the contrary I do agree with you that ever since after the revolution the law and order situation is WORST but again you know who to blame since revolution is the case and you stated you spent 12 days at tahrir

REVOLUTION is process that does not come served you have to earn it ..and it comes with a price and this is exactly what you are paying back !

Flying away from you country is a good thing if it is for Money ! but if protesters like you are planning to leave the country now then what was the point of revolution ! you should have left the country like before at least law and order was stable ! After getting for what you spent 12 days and many lost their life guys like you are planning to leave the country ..to me I see clear contradiction between your words and deeds. Anyways since its a democratic country I used my right of freedom :)

Lastly I believe there is no such topic on this post not helpful/informative at all for expat better we put a stop here

Hello
Mr alimirza
i never insulted the protesters you know 3 of my friends injured in the revolution my only problem with this revolution that it makes alllllll kinds of people feels like kings :S they can do what they want in anytime and they don`t care about anybody you know people on high way HIGH WAY HIGH WAY HIGH WAY when there is traffic jam they all turns the cars and moves reverse :S :S :S how dare you ? nobody can do this before the revolution
and c`mon to maadi see what our group maadians made in maadi`s streets we totally cleaned all the streets and paint on the walls come and see what people did now :S
and don`t say like others revolution is like a switch not on day will change everything :S noooo people first must change

well i have to admit that some actions from careless people started to show up,but what ever happens it does'nt mean that 100% are bad,and we start to insult the revolution.

Guys ...I agree there is a complete mess that is why I myself is flaying back for 2 month as well ..but I Know there are masses who are good except few black sheeps who are misusing the situation but criticizing here wont make any difference ..change first comes from inside ..so keep ur fingers crossed cursing here wont do any better :) I think we should close this topic now

i just wanna say something for example ( if we supposed the egyptian people are lions but in Cage and the revolution is a person that opened the cage so the lions go out side and do what they want

alimirza wrote:

Guys ...I agree there is a complete mess that is why I myself is flaying back for 2 month as well ..but I Know there are masses who are good except few black sheeps who are misusing the situation but criticizing here wont make any difference ..change first comes from inside ..so keep ur fingers crossed cursing here wont do any better :) I think we should close this topic now

OK i agree to close this [Moderated] and talk about anything else

OK ya guys 7a2ko 3lea ana 2asf :D

forums i`m sorry

[discussion closed]

Closed