New members of the USA forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the USA forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the USA if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien I am looking for a sponsorship visa that enables me to work there.  Please help me if you know how I can get to the USA.  I want to move to the USA but I need help

Hello Mustapha Hammi,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I advise you to read the various articles about Visas for the USA in our Living in the USA guide for expats.

You will definitely get an idea of what should be done to get a visa.

Bonne chance,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Julien hi there, my name is Ray Phillips I am 44 years old I'm a native of the UK, I'm looking for a visa sponsorship job in the USA, I've always wanted to work there.

@Julien

Hello,

I am French born and I have resided in the US for over 30 years now.

I split my time between California and Texas.

I just signed up to Expat.com and I think it's great to see a place where people wanting to come to the US can have access to good (and free) information!

Thank you

BMS14

Welcome on board everyone !

As pointed out by Cheryl, I would also invite all newcomers to read the articles of the Living in the USA guide for expats for a good start.

Should you need any info, feel free to open your own thread on the USA forum to interact with members.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi all...I'm newbie here..I'm nury...I'm Indonesian....just wanna make new friends here...thank u😊

Hi all...I'm newbie here..I'm nury...I'm Indonesian....just wanna make new friends here...thank u😊
-@Nury pellls

I know there are several Indonesians in Seattle

Hello my friends! I have a double Franco-American nationality but I have lived in Paris for the last twenty years. Now my husband and I are thinking to move to the USA.

He has visited but only once, for two months.

My name is Michele.

Looking forward to exchanging with all of you !

PS  Our first step will be in Florida as that is where some family already live.

Welcome on board Michele ^^

Feel free to participate on threads of the Florida forum should you need any info or just to to interact with members. We have both the anglophone and francophone Florida forum :

Florida forum (English version)

Forum Floride (Français)

All the very best

Bhavna

Hi Julien nice to meet you please can we communicate ?

Hello Coulibaly49,

Please note that Julien is the founder of Expat.com and this is his welcome message. He is not based in the USA.

I have however created a new thread from your post on the San Francisco forum so that members there can guide you.

Check it out from time to time : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1015026

All the best

Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section (top of forum)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello! I just ran over to Florida from Chicago. I hope to find here new friends.  Now I get a new job in a marketing so I'll especially be glad to become acquainted with someone who works in this sphere. I'll also be pleased for the recommendations places to visit alone)) Thanks!

Best wishes, Ann, manager of Work Time

Hello Janeer,

Thank you for the intro!

Since you are looking forward to meeting new people, I advise you to post an advert in the USA classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship.

Do not forget to mention in the description what are your hobbies etc.

It will help you find people that share the same interest. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hello Friends !!

I'm planning to move to USA , Boston soon. This would be my first time in the USA and I'm so excited but at the same time i have a million question in my head. if anybody can help with info about rent and other stuff i would really apreciate that .

Thank You 

Hello EL KHAYARI Abdellatif,

To start, I suggest you read the Living in the USA guide for expats. After that, if you have questions on a specific topic, do not hesitate to ask them on the USA forum.

For now, please tell us what are you planning on doing there. Study, work etc?

Where exactly will you be?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi all,

Am new on the platform.

Kindly help me know how to start my journey of living in the US?

Hi all,

Newbie on the USA forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the USA if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

@Julien re bonjour,  pourrai je  avoir la réponse en français svp

Hello Daniel SXM,

Please note that this forum is an English-speaking ony.

You can try asking your questions on the french-speaking one here > Forum Etats-Unis

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello Expats it's your boy Keith I'm new here!

Welcome!

Hello Expats it's your boy Keith I'm new here!
-@Keith Roberts

Hello Keith Roberts,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

How can we assist you?

Any questions you would like to ask here?

Feel free to do so.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi there, just trying to connect with some people here. Hear USA is a fun society so I might as well tag along!

Hello Kzman,

Welcome to the USA forum!1f60e.svg

Feel free to engage with other members on the various threads present on the USA forum

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is a well-sorted forum. Got many answers that I was looking for.

I will also try to help the forum and members.

Hi all. We are planning to move to the USA. Decided to write here for now. So to say hello to everyone. And I will go to study the questions that interest me.

Hello,

I am brand new to this site, and still looking around.

Hello aeasinc,

Since you are new, I suggest you tell us more about yourself. How did you find this forum and also how can we be of help to you? Are you looking for specific information?

I invite you to read the Living in the USA guide for expats.

If after going through the whole guide, you have questions, feel free to start a new thread on the USA forum to ask them.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl Thank you for the resource link.

@Janeer

hi I'm Amir Shahzad also a digital marketer from Pakistan

Hello Amir,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do let us know how we can help you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello. Iam Ed

I am new here and want to know more about to go and work in USA

Welcome on board, Ed !

Feel free to read the Living in the USA guide for expats you will lots of information. What kind of job are you looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

thanks BHAVNAi have worke in security issues many time as a projet manager

Hi everyone! I'm Italian, living in Santa Barbara

Hello newbies,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f609.svg

Feel free to tell us more about yourselves and your plans so that we know how we can be useful to you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hey everybody

I am turkish living in usa great community would like to connect with new people.

Hello istanbul tiger,

I noticed you have already started a new thread on the USA forum.

Well done. 1f609.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed