New members of the Guatemala forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Guatemala forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Guatemala if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I'm onyeke maria from Nigeria. I have a visa to Guatemala city but am thinking of cancelling the visa because there's no direct flights from my country to Guatemala city. Please advise me on what to do.

Hello! My name is Heidi and I am from Guatemala. I was born and raised in Guatemala, my father retired and we ended up in the United States. I am looking for jobs so that I can move back to Guatemala.  Hoping this forum helps!

Hello Heididavies,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in our Jobs in Guatemala section, we will be glad to share it in our weekly newsletter.

All the very best

Bhavna

Hello all,

My name is Jonathan Coronado and I am from the United States. I am 38 years old thinking of retiring to Guatemala  when my son goes to college in about 10 years or so. I am a young pensioner due to being in the Iraqi war, which now the US government pays me pension for my disabilities (back & knees). I want to learn as much as I can before I decide but so far Guatemala City peeks my interests as it has a lot of amenities. I also want to know about residency for those that are pensioners. I can speak Spanish as well. Hope everyone has a good day and hope to meet people with interest in Guatemala.  1f1ec-1f1f9.svg

Hello Jonathan,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to go through the articles of the Living in Guatemala guide for expats to gather as much information as possible. To interact with members, you can open your own topic on the Guatemala forum and ask any question you might have.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello

My name is Sebastien. I'm French. I search some informations about Guatemala.

Best regards

Sebastien

Hello guys,

i am Prince from Ghana, West Africa, 30 years old an IT professional and an English tutor,  looking to start my life over there in Guatemal and i have a girlfriend there who i love soo much and planning on starting a family with her any help please i would be grateful

@onyekemaria Hello Maria, I don't think you should cancel it. If you don't mind, how was the process of getting your visa? can you relate?

Hello,

My name is Sabestuf, I am from Nigeria and am currently based in Japan with my family. I want to move to Guatemala with my family to explore South America and establish my business. I inquired about the visa at the Embassy in Tokyo, and I was told to get a guarantor. Can anyone help me out on how to get a guarantor or link me up with a reliable one?

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055867

Thanks!

Closed