New members of the Guatemala forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Guatemala forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Guatemala if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello !

I would like to live in Guatemala.

Michel  :)

hey,
I am an Indian who want to move to Guatemala and live the rest of my life there,
    I am fascinated about Guatemala countryside living, any help regarding this subject will be a great help

Dear friends. I would like to obtain some informations about Guatemala. Thank you. Best regards. Patrick

Hello Everyone:)

My name is Kevin. I am from Russia. I work in a pharmaceutical company. My company is planing to send me to Guatemala to expand the business over there. Looking forward to learn more about Guatemala and Pharmaceutical business in Guatemala at the same would be happy to know Guatemalan friends who work in this field.

Nice to meet you all.

Thanks

I am Doug Johnson/ lifelong beekeeper -.I am currently in Guatemala City and hope To play table tennis at the club here in Guatemala City, and compete wherever I travel-in addition will be teaching a table tennis class at a the local college in Washington state when I return in March.  It's possible to conduct another international beekeeping seminar in the lake Atitlan area in the coming days , and will return to Morocco when the virus restrictions are lifted to plan part two of a beekeeping project which is supported by USAID and THE HIGH ATLAS FOUNDATION ( was in Morocco during November).  I'm 71 years old,,two children ages are 32 and 34 , one in Spokane and one in San Diego.  I am still a producer of honey and have 700 colonies of bees in my area for summer honey production, but the bees are owned by someone from Idaho.  My past projects have been in Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Tajikistan, India , and Jamaica, most as a volunteer ( travel and per diem paid by USAID)
I would love to meet some new people in Guatemala City

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969310

Thanks!

Closed