New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Iam 56 old. I am BS of electric Engineering from TEHRAN University and Master of IE(Industrial Engineering) from AMIR KABIR University. All My working life was project in different levels. Oil and Petrochemical. STEEL، ROLLING MILL AND CERAMIC PLANTS

Hello to every body. I decide to move to South Africa for living. In this way ineed to find job

Hello Samad Kari,

Welcome on board !

Please read the following articles so that you may gather as much information possible about work : Work in South Africa

Should you have any question, feel free to open a anew thread on the South Africa forum to interact with members.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello Every one,

I have just arrived in South Africa, Telecom Engineer by profession based in Centurion and here on assignment for few weeks.

@Julien Hello Julien,

I am looking for a new professional challenge in South Africa, as a public services or healthcare/hospital catering manager, or a position of

technical-sales director.

I have already try to contact some recruiting firm, but i don't know if this is the good way to find a job in SA.

If you can give me some advice, i would be glad.

Thanks a lot and have a good day.

Regards

Jérôme

Hello Jérôme,

Welcome on board !

Replied to your thread on the forum.

All the very best

Bhavna

@Julien hi I'm sindiswa from Johannesburg

Hello @sindiswa,

Welcome on board !

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien hello sir

I would like to work as an expat in South Africa for cultural immersion, to deepen my knowledge of the English language, the possibility of occupying a position with more responsibilities and the opportunity to develop my sought-after skills.

That why I really want to be an expat in cape town south Africa.

Hello Bouityschilo,

Welcome on board 1

Have you read our articles on work featured in the Living in South Africa guide for expats ? If you haven't done so yet, please read them, you will find a ton of infos.

You should also create your CV in our Jobs in South Africa section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Hi, I'm Lulu, the marketing manager of TheaPool. Nice to meet you 🤝If you are looking for a high paying and stable job, then please contact me, I promise you will make a lot of money

@Marina Caroline Hello ! Julien is the founder and CEO of Expat.com ! If you have a valid job offer, please create an advert in the Jobs in South Africa section of the website so that interested members can apply.

Adverts are verified before approval, it may take up to 24 hours.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien am mpinga puleng from Gauteng Soweto mofolo village ..,..am so delighted to be given a chance to say something about myself .

Am a very hard working young lady with pure intentions....if I get a job I will be able to support my family hence am the bread winner and Don't have any experience in this kind of job but I can try my best  .

@Puleng Mpinga Hello and welcome on board !

To maximise your chances of getting a job, please create your CV in the Jobs in South Africa section of the website so that potential employers might access your profile.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi , I'm based in South Africa  Cape Town, working for a marine electronics company called Radio Holland

anyone that needs to know more about the country or is new to the city can get hold of me.

Cheers and have a pleasant stay in South Africa.

@Richie H Hello and welcome on board Richie H,

Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities I had the chance to visit recently.

Thank you for offering your help, it is very much appreciated.

Feel free to have a look at members queries posted on the South Africa forum.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello Julien,

I am Mélanie,I would like to move to South Africa mainly for Work and to be able to achieve my goals and help my family

Hope to have some advice on how to proceed

@Grace Mel

Hello and welcome on board Mélanie !

Hope you will find all the information you need to make your move successful.

It seems that you are at the very begining of your information search, so, I would recommend that you read the articles of the Living in South Africa guide for expats to gather as much information possible about visa and work.

Feel free to open your own topic on the South Africa forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien Good day

Im from south africe qualified electrician and would like to do expat work in Africa

Kind regard

• Dewald

Hello there

My name is Gashinet Fikadu Agerie. I am an Ethiopian and graduated in medical laboratory technologist. Currently I work in a hospital and I am looking for jobs abroad.

I am looking for jobs specifically in south Africa, seyicheles, Tunisia...

I am a senior lab technologist and I am excellent in communication in English and French languages

I am 25 years old and single.

I am decided to migrate mainly because of civil war in my country.

If any one looking my text and trying to help I really appreciate that.

Thank you

My name is Gashinet Fikadu Agerie and I am from Ethiopia.

I am a senior laboratory technologist and currently I am working in a hospital.

I am looking for jobs in abroad specifically in south Africa.

I don't have any expat experience but above all I have an excellent communication skills in English and French languages.

Any help will be appropriated.

@fgashinet31

Hello and welcome on board !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in South Africa section of the website or the Jobs section of any country that is of interest to you.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/

Regards

Bhavna

Greetings Forum Members!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please note that promoting your services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055659

Thanks!

Closed