Want to stay and work in south africa.

Iam alex asare from ghana. I have completed tertiary education as an Electrical
Engineerimg Technician.i realy love your page  an i want to stay and work in south africa .
So please what do i do?.

Hi alex,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the South Africa forum for better visibility and interaction.

Please can you write an introduction about yourself and tell us what kind of job are you looking for, and how we might help more. This might help us guiding you in the right way? :)

Regards,

David.

I an Adedokun Adedapo from Nigeria.I have over six years working experience in retail business. I have worked for Nike sport brand and I am currently with adidas as assistant manager. I love to stay and work in south Africa with my family. I am married and I have a daughter. I will love to secure a job in sales, retail or marketing company in south Africa. Please how can you help me archive my dream?

Hi,i am habib.i am from Bangladesh but i am working for AAFES,Exchange as a cashier in Afghanistan,Kandahar is been 3 yews and still now but i want to move in south Africa.if any body help me to get in South Africa then i ll be grateful to them.

Thanks
Habib

I am Ayo, a Nigerian, iam a trained  teacher. I will like to live and work in south africa. Pls how can you assist me?                                 ( [email protected])

Would love to work in the agricultural section - have experience but no money to go back - if anyone can help i would pay them back when i am there please - Desparate [email protected] Thankyou

Hello :)

For all those in search of a job position, I would invite you to consult the job in South Africa section or even post your CV there.

Thanks.

Karen :)

thankyou would love help to find proper work  with a proper wage [email protected] How do I submit my CV to you please thanks Donai Herbst

I am a Web Graphic Designer experience more than 15 years,now based in Calcutta,India with high communication & writing skill in Eglish. Excellent knowledge in Print-Publishing. I am single and relocate at any point of time. I was also in Botswana with my family for couple of years widely traveled. Can any body help me to get a Job in South/ Southern Africa. Rommel, mail :[email protected]

Hi  Ganguli,

Please post your advert in the Graphic designer job offers in South Africa section, this might be helpful. ;)

Thank you,

David.

Am Emmanuel from Nigeria..a Builder,i would love to live and work in South Africa.any job at all can be considered.

Hi Emmanuel,

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in South Africa section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable with please

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi I am santosh sharma from india . I am working for civil supervisor in dubai is been 9 years and still now I want to move in south africa if any body help then I Will greatful to then

Thanks
   Santosh sharma

Hi Santosh sharma,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How can we help you please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Yes I want stay and eork in south africa ok

santosh.

Perhaps you need to do an online search for civil supervisor positions in south africa.

Many employment agencies advertise jobs in SA online.

This is not the way to find a job in South Africa.  Few employers are likely sitting around and waiting for people to come here and announce that they want a job.  It would be far wiser to search classified sections in newspapers and websites, answer advertisements and post CVs.

That means it better going out there summiting cvs presently to the employers?

A CV on an employer's desk is far better than saying "I need a job" on a website.

Thank but which city is more likely to get jobs offer?

Hi i did a Diploma in Law in Uganda and am planning to travel to South early next yr, so can i get advice mr.

Hi I am Kenyan...a social worker and psychologist working in a regional bank for the past 3years + now...looking to relocate and work in southafrica as a social worker ,psychologist or in the bank ...open to advise

Hello All,

@keshi stella : This is quite an old thread, i would advise you to read it out, maybe you can find useful infos.

Also if you are looking for a job, do check out our section Jobs in South Africa, there are many proposals, you may find one that suits you.

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks Kenjee

Hi there..!!!
Can I ask if , u need to get a job first in order to get a work permit??? ( I am on a spouse permit )

I am asking because on vacancy posts they use to say "foreigners should apply if they have a valid work permit"