Noisy neighbours

Good evening, morning,

Sorry if the question had already been asked but couldn't find it on the forum.

Living in Juffair, my neighbours in the building facing mine are hosting house parties mostly on their balcony. The music isn't that loud but they laugh and speak loudly and it goes on till 4am, quiet frequently.. the noise is reverberating between the buildings in the street.

I've already asked them one time, through the window, to stop their party and they didn't care, saying sorry but not stopping.

What are my options to make them understand that people are working and they need to be less selfish regarding their behavior ? I doubt Police can help. Any ideas ? Thanks

The last time I got attacked by a smoker's emissions in a restaurant, I asked (very politely) if they would stop.

They refused so I farted. They stopped smoking.

The last bad neighbours with loud music at night got a rude awakening the following morning with AC/DC at dangerous volumes nice and early.

They took the hint as well.

People like that don't give a rats about anyone but themselves, so give them something to worry about.

Seek help from police.. also make multiple good quality audio/videos first in different dates & timings.

You should ask some help from police. I hope they can help you better in this case. But you can personally knock them and discuss about this noise. All the best!