Runaway case in Bahrain

Hi sir good evening.Can you help me to answer my problems now Sir?My employer filed runaway case against me and cancel also my visa.Yesterday,i file amnesty in Philippine embassy.Sir,do you know how many days tthe Philippine embassy process my repatriation?And most of all,how many days I detained in jail..I am hoping for your reply sir..Thank you so much

Hello Dimpz shine,

A few days after posting this thread, did you get a positive response?

What is your current situation? Are you still in Bahrain? 1f914.svg

We would like to hear from you.

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl hi mam,yes I am still here in Bahrain waiting for the result of the repatriation I apply  in the Philippine Embassy.

After I arrived in Bahrain Lmrah arrested me at a store and fined me 1000dinner in the store. .And I have been fined 100dinner After about 1.5 years, I applied for a house visa. After applying, I was taken away by phone from the police station. They said I have a fine of 100 days. Then I paid my fine...

The police are telling me that they are appealing to the court. Then I went to the court. The judge saw my passport and gave it to me after a while..

Later when I canceled my house visa and went to shop, lmrah says I have blacklist. Later when I go to sittra lmrah inspection they tell me to bring the paper from the court then they will give me visa. I was talking to a lawyer and he took my power ortini and then he didn't work anymore. Hi says she won't do it to get someone else to do it.

The court gave a verdict in this case for 3 years but my house visa was at the time of the verdict. Now my sentence is over 3 years but I am still staying in Bahrain. I am trying to apply visa. What should I do now, please help me

You need a good lawyer or you need to exit.