Avoid SCAM

Hello evrebody,

Following 5 years spent on a project program manager position in KSA I left my resume in the CCG database. I was then called on a PM position in Ras city by the HRD of Royal Hill Energy Oil and Gas Construction Company (a certain Paul Pirson) <www.rhilloilgascomp.com> who asked me to carry out the administrative steps of requesting a work visa, a resident card and health coverage (the time that the steps succeed) near the immigration officer (a certain Sabastin Toufik) of MasunFakir <.masunfakirtravels.com>. You will note that both companies may actually exist and have websites.Hello,

These two gentlemen asked me to send them nearly 2000 US$ to the account of the said Sabastin Toufik.

I made the counter-proposal to go there as a tourist (no need for a visa for 90 days for us French) to meet the HRD, to sign the official copy of the work contract, to pay the legal fees against delivery of an official notification of registration of my visa application to the competent services, then to go out again as a tourist, to come back afterwards with the official documents in hand. In doing so, I respected the UAE laws, guidelines and company policy. I assumed the costs of the first visit (500€ round trip to Dubai, cab fare to Rak city and one or two nights in a hotel of my choice on site).

I humbly asked for the validation of my proposal by the directors of the board of Royal Hill Energy Oil and Gas Construction Company. So I asked the HRD to ask his superiors for authorization. It was up to him to pass on my request to his employees. This eliminates any possibility of any wrongdoing on his part.

This is an example of a scam and an opportunity to eliminate it without going anywhere. Time is on your side. Have a good job search.

These two gentlemen asked me to send them nearly 2000 US$

Gosh, a fake company asks for cash for a non-existent job.

Of course it's a scam.

Scam

Thanks for warning.

You must report it to the authorities here in UAE. someone will definitely look into this matter

You must report it to the authorities here in UAE. someone will definitely look into this matter
-@Aditya Ghosh

It's a lot more likely to be from India

Hello Aditya Ghosh,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Any idea where the OP could report such case?

Feel free to share more details with us, please.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team