Fiance visa to UK

Hello there. Im new here so i hope im not breaking any rules. If i am, sorry in advance.

I have a problem with my application as a fiance. My fiance and i are fulfilling all the conditions but the part it says about beeing together for 2 years atleast. I currently live in Turkey. She came to visit before we spend sometime close to 3 months together. Legally without any visa she can only stay 90 in Turkey. We already booked the marriage in UK. I wonder if i've done something wrong with my application. The only part im not sure about is "What is your relationship status?" I had to go with unmarried partner because it seemed closest to our situation. So i was wondering if should we get married in Turkey and apply as a married partner or change something about my application.

Thanks alot for all the answers.

Hello Mazlum.Kizil,

Welcome on board !

Have you known each other for atleast 2 years ?

I hope members of the forum will be able to guide you.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Mazlum.kizil hope to choose me🤭

Hello there. Im new here so i hope im not breaking any rules. If i am, sorry in advance.
I have a problem with my application as a fiance. My fiance and i are fulfilling all the conditions but the part it says about beeing together for 2 years atleast. I currently live in Turkey. She came to visit before we spend sometime close to 3 months together. Legally without any visa she can only stay 90 in Turkey. We already booked the marriage in UK. I wonder if i've done something wrong with my application. The only part im not sure about is "What is your relationship status?" I had to go with unmarried partner because it seemed closest to our situation. So i was wondering if should we get married in Turkey and apply as a married partner or change something about my application.
Thanks alot for all the answers.
[email protected]

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Your post is less than clear, but if I've understood it correctly, then you need to apply for a Marriage Visa; details of how to apply can be found on the UK Gov website and this link will take you straight to it.

Hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team