Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Birth control pill and customs

I will be travelling to Saudi Arabia for 12 days. Can I carry birth control pill like Marvelon with me for personal use? Will I face any problem at Saudi Arabia customs?

See also

No you will not face any problem

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Saudi Arabia.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

These are available here over the counter so I doubt you will face problems.   If you are worried, don't carry, arrive here and buy online:


https://www.nahdionline.com/en/marvelon-tablet-21pcs

Further reading