Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Greek in Sweden?

I am studying Greek and looking after people speaking Greek for practicing and making friends
1 member reacted to this post
See also
Hello Ragnedaa,

Welcome to Expat.com

You may also drop your ad under the Language classes in Sweden section of the website.

Wishing you a happy new year

Christopher
Expat.com
Hi!
I speak Greek and live in Skövde.
Is that suit you?

Regards,
Christos.
i live in Stockholm,speaks Greek good and if you live close i can help.
I can surely help you..
Michael from Athens, Greece:)
Living in Malmö, studing cookery..
I live in Stockholm but was in Greece for 10 years. If you ever come to Stockholm, do get in touch.
thank you for replies!
☺
Hej! Jag är Michail från Aten..
Jag bor i Malmö i nästan 3 år..
Det skulle bli trevligt att jag kunde lära dig lite mer grekiska:)
Καλησπέρα..
Ζω στο Μάλμε γυρω στα 3 χρόνια..
Καλωσήρθες!:)
Hi Mtheo72 > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum as indicated in our code of conduct? Thank you.
Greetings everyone!  :D
1 member reacted to this post

Further reading