Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

English speaking doctor?

Hi you all,

does anybody know a good (family-) doctor in Split who speaks either English or French??

Thanks!
See also
Hi - I am looking for the same? Have you had any luck?

Sheila
No unfortunately, nothing yet. There are some English speaking dr's at the private clinic Sunce but these are specialists like a gynaeco etc, no "normal" family dr.
I found two through the US Embassy website - I sent them an email to see. I will let you know as soon as I do.  I have had a sore throat for a few days and think i might need a doctor soon. :/
Hi,
did you found some doctor?

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Croatia.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Hi Katrinn10,

Please note that this thread here is dated 2012 :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Split Forum for more interactions please  :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Further reading