Possibly Moving to Aguadilla
See also
- Renting in Puerto Rico - Guide
- Possibly moving to Aguadilla, what’s it like there? - 17 Replies
- Why is Aguadilla so under developed in areas? - 2 Replies
- Wild Hog in Aguadilla - 37 Replies
- Life in Aguadilla and Homeschooling - 8 Replies
- Some questions about Aguadilla - 16 Replies
- possible move to Rincon, Puerto Rico - 29 Replies
2 members reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
3 members reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
1 member reacted to this post
2 members reacted to this post
Moderated by Bhavna 10 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Essential services for your expat journey

Choose the best health insurance
Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Puerto Rico.

Plan your international move
Facilitate your move to Puerto Rico by getting a quote from our top rated movers.

Open a bank account that suits you
Discover the best international banks to manage your money securely.

Send money overseas at the best rate
For fast, safe and secure money transfers to and from Puerto Rico.
Other discussions on living in Puerto Rico
- Prefabricated or Container homes in PR
- Schools
- Question about moving with firearms and Puerto Rico Arms Act of 2020
- Prefabricated Homes in Puerto Rico
- Prefab homes
- Any Free English Speaking Schools in PR?
- Building Homes in PR
- Yard/garage sales or thrift shops?
- 4 Months Living in Puerto Rico...This is what I have learned so far
- Transporting pets using Amerijet
- Updated building Costs
- Solar with battery systems for home
- best gated beach front communities on the western side of Puerto Rico?
- From NY to PR - English Speaking School on North West Side ?
- Looking for monthly vacation rental-advice
- My experience with La Rosa Del Monte (and some Hacienda)
- Safest neighborhood in San Juan Metro?
- House construction
Thank you for having me and all of your advice in advance. I am taking notes from the posts I've read already!
I will consider that. So, I have a question about entertainment. Is most of the entertainment like stage shows, karaoke or theater limited to resort towns there?
Thank you!!! I really appreciate your response. I am settled on having to buy a car there. I am going to give my car here to family. I am on the final round of interviews for the job (whoohooo) so we will see if I make the cut and need to finalize my arrangements. I was informed that we have corporate housing options.