Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Skin Cancer removal

Hi everyone, I'm a senior from Canada and was just informed by my Dermatologist that I have some cancer on the face, just above my right temple.  It has to be removed.  I do have the Pathology report from back home that confirms this.

Can the Sousa hospital do this?  How would I go about getting this arranged?  It should come out as soon as possible.

Any assistance I could get would be greatly appreciated. 

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish.

Brad Arbuckle

ps. This is one beautiful country..

See also

Yes this can be done but I do not recommend the hospital in sosua.


Contact Angela Balbuena she is a dermatologist and will help you.  Sorry I don't have her #

Ps she is in Puerto Plata   809-609-5008 she has her own clinic.


My friend just gave me her number! 

@Bucis

My recommendation is to seek that treatment in Santo Domingo.

I have heard good things about the private clinic /hospital. There are more great hospital/clinics for cancer treatment,  others here may way in

https://www.incart.gob.do/

However, just saw planner post , you can never go wrong with her recommendations

Thank you so much, it is greatly appreciated. I will investigate this adventure tomorrow.




@planner

1 member reacted to this post

@Bucis

Good luck to you honey!

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Dominican Republic.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Hi again, does this Doctor actually cut out the cancer and stitch the wound?




@planner

Further reading