Moving out to BENGHAZI in May!
See also
- About Libya - Guide
- Moving to Libya Next Month Insha ALLAH - 44 Replies
- Exitement in Benghazi ! - 7 Replies
- Benghazi Airport - 3 Replies
- Help getting belongings out, Tripoli & Benghazi, House clearance. - 11 Replies
- General Advice for a female moving to Benghazi - 44 Replies
- Moving to Benghazi - 11 Replies
Essential services for your expat journey

Choose the best health insurance
Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Benghazi.

Plan your international move
Facilitate your move to Benghazi by getting a quote from our top rated movers.

Open a bank account that suits you
Discover the best international banks to manage your money securely.

Learn a new language online
Find out the best ways to learn a foreign language.
Other discussions on moving to Benghazi
- Whats a good salary in Libya?
- Re-register Al Madar sim card
- want sultana from Pakistan.
- Moving to Libya Next Month Insha ALLAH
- car license plate (number plate) definition
- Aramex - shipping to Libya
- Shipping stuff from Ireland to Tripoli
- Help getting belongings out, Tripoli & Benghazi, House clearance.
- World’s 10 worst cities to drive in. (Quoted from MSN website)
- General Advice for a female moving to Benghazi
- Anyone has shipped things from Spain/Europe to Tripoly?
- Moving to Benghazi
- I am a gresh graduate I did telecomm engineering..
- Country codes for the blue foreigner car registration plates
- Moving in - any tips for life in Misurata?
- Garage sales
- Electrical appliances
- Shipping Furniture from Abroad to Tripoli
Further reading
About Libya
The State of Libya is a country located in North Africa, and forms part of the Maghreb region, with Egypt to the ...
Nursery Schools
I moved to Libya with my 2 young children now aged 4 years and 2 and a half years. Finding the right school for ...
Using mobile phones in Libya
The good news first then:

) afterschool activities for children in Benghazi. I am still trawling the internet and making contacts so if I learn any more, I will post. Please let me know any info