Hey Help! Where Can I Find A Music Recording Studio In Kuwait

I am a singer song writer from the USA and I am here in Kuwait so where are you hiding and what are your rates.. Music is Peace and Freedom.. Let's gooooo Kuwait!

Hi Marquis7, I hope that you will soon get replies to your query.

Harmonie.:)

I hope so because I want to write a song and then translate in Arabic so I think it will be cool.. I have a lot of powerful friends in the music industry in the US but I just love to write and sing and record if fun for me so let me know if you xome across any thing ok.. Thanks :)

Hi Marquis:

Welcome to Kuwait.  I'd suggest you to visit Kuwait-Music.com.  Its a leading website for musicians and music related events in Kuwait.  Could you please email me a brief bio about you at [email protected]

Thank you,
Rakhee.

Yo what's up guys
I'm from Kuwait and I have been writing songs for 5 months and I need a beat for my songs and a music studio to record it

It will be an honor if you help me guys
Thank You

Hey Mohammed,

I'm Marcus from New York City and just moved here.
I'm a bass player and would be interested in collaborating musically with you.
Just let me know...

Peace....

Sure bro
Just do u know how to create a music beat for a song

Yeah I do.
I also play drums.
Are you creating music on your own or with other people now?

I know a friend he can do a recording and he can also arrange the music you like...

Ok that's excellent
I'm writing songs by myself so if u can help me that's excellent if its ok with you.
Just to clarify u create beats like professional music beats right?

Hey guys,

I am not in Kuwait yet but chances are very good to come down there in January 2014. My job will probably keep me very busy but I am looking for some people to jam and make some noise with in my spare time. I am a drummer and my preferred style is Rock. If you think that this could be a match for what you want to do, please let me know.

Hey, sorry for the late reply.
Bass is my main instrument, but I also play drums.
Not a pro at drums, but, I think my level would suit your needs.
Do you have access to instruments?

Sorry bro I don't use any instruments I just sing and dance.
Just to clarify:  can u help me if its ok with u

Yo what's up bro
Can u help me with my music.

yeah man, I'd love to.
Right now I don't have my bass here.
But, I'm open to connecting for sure........

Ok thanks bro if u can give me ur phonenumber that would be excellent and we can start working something out