New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahrain forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bahrain if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

How are you all? I hope well !!

I would like to know and it is possible to buy a house, being an expatriate.

Hello,
Yes you can. The below link should give you the needed details.

https://impact-estate.com/procedures-to … n-bahrain/

T&R

Indian living in bahrain
Like to may Bangladesh lady

Hi My name is awais and I am from KSA.

Hello owaisy1996,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Could you please tell us more about you and your projects?

How can we help you?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi all! I was born in Bahrain but I am from Sudan, lived here my whole life and just wanted to get to know the expat community and understand the experiences you all have living in Bahrain. I love to hear about everything! Don't be shy to ask me for anything! Tips, work, living, friends, going out or locals, help or ANYTHING! <3

Hello momin93,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for your message.  :up:

I invite you to go through the various threads on the Bahrain forum, you might have some useful information to share with someone.

Should you want to share your own experience too, do not hesitate to create a new thread on the Bahrain forum;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi all,

I have recently moved from the UK to Bahrain with my family. I am currently looking for work within in the middle east, so anyone with any information feel free to message :)

Also looking to participate in some sports activities and creatong some new friends.

Regards
Dave

Hey Dave, welcome to Bahrain - hope you and your family can have a wonderful experience in the middle east.

If you would like to send me your CV, I'll do my best to pass it on - note: my company isn't actively hiring at the moment but I can pass it on anyway.

Best,
Momin

Hi Dave
I can be your friend you can DM me
Regards
Emad Khan

Hi all, a Romanian-Italian here, I recently move to Bahrain.
Looking to make new friends who can help me to discover this small and beautiful island.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Regards, C.

@momin93 hello please I need your assistance

@henryolamide385  you're a Nigerian...are u currently in Bahrain

@Julien my name is saddiq and am from Nigeria, I'll be arriving in Bahrain in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see and be in a new environment and above all, be a productive individual not only to myself but to the Bahraini kingdom..

Hi everyone and welcome to our new members!

Just a gentle reminder: this discussion is meant for introductions.

If you are seeking employment, please go to the Jobs in Bahrain section.

Cheers

Djameel
Expat.com Team
@Julien

My name is Colin Tovey from Uk, working in Dammam have been here for 11months

regards

Colin
Hello colintovey,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

How can we assist you?

Is there any topic you would like to discuss with other members of this forum?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Good afternoon, I joing a security company here in Bahrain and along the line I found it very difficult of which I resigned in one month, they were telling they have done my Visa I can't leave and if I would have to leave I will pay huge amount of money and keep on applying and I was fortunate I got a company and I explained everything to the new sponsore and they told me that the old employer should do mobility or they should cancel the Visa of which they are still refusing me and for the past 1month now I can't work anywhere and I was always goes to their office for them to attend to my request. They said I couldn't come to their office again or I should go and continue their job and I refused. The new sponsore is waiting for me for them to pay for my permit. I don't have CPR yet I can't report them to the police now. What can I do this is very urgent and they have frustrating my life, no money to feed my self and the one month work I did they pend the salary?
I am a Nigerian planning to relocate to Bahrain for a greener pasture but i don't have anyone over there to welcome me, I intend traveling to Bahrain with a work permit visa but i will appreciate if you guys can help me secure a job so that the company or establishment can assist me in processing the visa over here in Nigeria.
I will really appreciate if my request is granted because I really like the country Bahrain thanks.
Hi y'all
Trust you're all doing good
I'm Favour, a Nigerian, moving to Bahrain hoping to get a job and make lovely friends..
Remain blessed all
@Julien
Hi! I'm Godspower, I'm excited to be a member of this great forum. I look forward for your advice and insights.
Hi all,
I am a Nigerian trained medical doctor with 8 years experience, currently I am a senior Medical officer working in one of the government Facility.
I wish to seek advice and possible prerequisites required in practicing in Bahrain as a medical officer.
Thank you.
@Julien
Hi, am Moses, am an experience bricklayer and am planning moving to Bahrain.

tnks am vicki from Nigeria would.like more infors on bahrain

@iamderin Tv hi favour have u moved
how is bahrain in terms of work
Hi anontedvicki,

welcome on board!
If you have questions about work in Bahrain, I suggest you browse the Bahrain Forum, as this topic has been discussed many times on this forum. You will find many answers there.

Vero
Expat.com team

@iamderin Tv . Nice to have you here

@momin93 am new in Bahrain and I don't know anyone and don't know anywhere . I will need some guidance

Hello sezenwali,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Since you are new, I invite you to read the Living in Bahrain guide. Useful tips are available there.

After that, if you have some specific questions that you would like to ask, feel free to start a new thread on the Bahrain forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi @momin93 is good to meet you please I am a Digital marketer  I speak English and French looking to move to Bahrain , not gotten a job yet please what is it like finding a job

Hi ritazoza1,

Welcome to expat.com! While you are waiting for @momin93 feedback, I recommend you read the Living in Bahrain guide, where you will find plenty of useful information, including about Working in Bahrain.

Best of luck,
Vero
Expat.com team
Hi friends! I am mechanical engineer from India. Just a couple of months ago I came here in Baharain MCSC company. Due to lack of vacancy I joined as mech foreman and working in bapco shutdown. Can any one help me to get a good job as mechanical engineer here in Baharain. I am BE (MECH)  & DIPLOMA (MECH). I have more than 6years of experience in piping execution Field.
Hello Dheeraj,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can try posting your job CV on Jobs in Bahrain. You may find some luck there!

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@iamderin Tv hi I am a nigeria to planning to move to Bahrain soon can we link up do drop your contact if you don't mind

Hi

am Vera , I am from Nigerian planning to move to Bahrain next week am a beautician artist hoping to meet great people here in bahrain🥰 hope we can link up 😁

@ahammedsodiq2017  i am Stéphanie i am from Nigerian will be coming to Bahrain next week looking forward to meet and socialize

@Julien hello everyone,

My name is Ndifor Norandy from Cameroon.

Am in search of a job in Bahrain from Cameroon

Hi all,

I 'm Mahesh A Pillai, comming from Kerala in India.

Hi all,

Just joined expats few weeks back.

I'm Vishnu Sundaresan Mechanical Engineer by Profession came to Bahrain now 3 months from UAE . Working for a pipe fabrication company. Born and brought up in UAE for past years which is good if your a local :). Exploring new places and starting of with this place. Let's see where the road takes me to more destination to explore with my wife and 1 kidoo.

Closed