Indonesian community

Been in Bahrain for 8 mths now and still having
a hard time on finding Indonesian community here..: )
Not that I'm particular on having new friends from anywhere
else, but once in awhile it'll be nice to just feel like home...


maria

Hi Maria
I am Bahraini Education ,translation and administration consultant .very caring and friendly gentleman .Fond of making new friends ,traveling abroad , enjoying my life ,listening to classic music, painting , and spending my evening with other communities in Bahrain in a friendly attitudes .
I have some Indonesian friends .I can help you meet them very easily .just send back how and where to meet you .My email is :[email protected]

Best Regards
Ebrahim
Consultant
Bahrain

Hi again Maria
These three days till next Tuesday witness Muharram vacation ,so You are welcome to dine out in any interesting location.They are a lot in here .hoping to get you feel home .

Awaiting your reply on how and where to see you
Best Regards



thanks Ebrahim....: )

Sweet :)Maria:)
I will expect you daily with other Indonesian friends at Costa coffee Juffair at main street .Just send me confirmation or call me to:36494242
Best Regards
Ebrahim
Consultant:)

Hi Maria,
Welcome to Bahrain and hope you will meet people from the Indonesian community - and from other communities too...

jaz

Thanks Jaz,

This is like finding a mini community on a mini island,/

Maria

Hi Maria and welcome on the forum,

The Indonesian community is quite large here and I think they are organizing some activities from time to time. I'll try to get some intel and pass it on to you.

Don't get homesick till then ! Hang on life is wonderful :D

Cheers

Olivier

Yaaay... merci beaucoup Olivier,!!
Thanks for the effort of hooking me up with them..

merci merci merci

maria